#Open_positions > C Software Engineer
#C Software Engineer
Who are we looking for?
If you're a highly motivated top notch professional and team player, with a passion for software development, we would love to hear from you.
- Design & develop innovative medical device software for MeMed’s core platform
- Collaborate with fellow software engineers and cross-functional teams to investigate and resolve software defects discovered during development, production and customer usage
- Develop tools and utilities to support the software verification process
- Design and implement unit and integration tests
- Perform code reviews, write design documentation and perform other tasks in accordance with the software development process to comply with the relevant quality standards
Required Skills and Experience
- At least 3 years of hands-on experience developing C++ code
- Extensive experience with multi-threading
- Strong software design skills
- Highly self-motivated – a problem solver that "gets the job done"
- Team player with excellent communication skills
- Fluent in oral and written English
- B.Sc./M.Sc in computer science or equivalent degree
- Prior development role in the Medical Device industry
- Extensive experience with Linux scripting
- Experience developing for embedded systems
- Experience with Boost C++ Library and modern C++ (11/14)
Location & Travel:
- MeMed headquarters are based in Haifa, Israel.
- Job may require traveling to EU, US, and Australia.