#Chief Medical officer / VP of Medical Affairs
Who are we?
We are here to improve the lives of patients through innovative technologies. We're a rapidly growing inter-disciplinary team of professionals, passionate about developing disruptive technologies that empower physicians to make better informed treatment decisions. Our mission is to translate the complex signals of the immune system into simple insights that transform the way we treat infectious diseases and inflammatory disorders – at the right place and the right time (www.me-med.com).
Who are we looking for?
We are seeking a top-notch, passionate senior medical executive to join us in a fascinating period of growth and acceleration, to lead the Medical and Clinical teams. As a key member of the company's leadership team, the VP Medical Affairs/CMO will be responsible for leading the company's medical and clinical strategy and execution.
- Shape the medical & clinical vision and roadmap.
- Overarching responsibility for development and execution of medical and clinical strategy.
- Provide clinical and scientific expertise in support of all global commercial activities. Strong engagement in key business development and marketing initiatives.
- Identify, establish and maintain strong relationships with international medical key-opinion-leaders.
- Enhance and manage the Medical Advisory Board.
- Oversee and promote medical interface with governments and nonprofits.
- Drive medical publication strategy and execution.
- Present at medical and scientific conferences.
- Manage the clinical roadmap including oversight of clinical studies across the globe.
- Lead medical aspects of company’s innovative product pipeline strategy and execution.
- Grow the medical & clinical team, while nurturing a culture of excellence, and engaging collaboratively with other company teams.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Insatiable clinical and scientific curiosity and a strong passion for driving novel technologies into clinical practice, in order to improve patient lives.
- MD after residency or fellowship (PhD - an advantage, several years as a senior physician - an advantage).
- Board Certification in Infectious Diseases / Internal Medicine / Emergency Medicine – an advantage.
- At least 8 years of experience in senior medical executive role in a healthcare company. (Experience with IVD– an advantage).
- Experience in launching new medical products in the US.
- At least 8 years of experience in providing medical expertise in support of commercial activities (business development, marketing and sales).
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, ability to influence others and carry out positive interactions with internal and external contacts.
- Exceptional presentation and communication skills.
- Experience in clinical study design and management (e.g. defining the clinical need, writing protocols, overseeing execution, clinical results analysis and interpretation, publication writing).
- Experience in running clinical studies for FDA clearance
- Excellent English proficiency (oral and written).
MeMed is based in Israel and in the US. This position is open for both locations.
Extensive international travels are required.