#Senior Medical Affairs Manager
Who are we looking for?
We are seeking a highly exceptional professional to join our medical team as Medical Affairs Manager.
We seek a physician or PhD, with passion for innovation and research, that enjoys working in a dynamic and creative environment. One with superb communication, management and execution skills, with a track record of leading clinical studies and medical affairs management in the medical device or diagnostics field.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Facilitate and review clinical studies to develop and validate cutting edge medical products.
- Participate in and manage adoption activities of company products in medical centers across the globe.
- Develop and support a network of scientific experts and medical key opinion leaders.
- Review and analyze potential future clinical indications, to extend product pipeline jointly with other company teams including R&D and marketing.
- Participate in creating the scientific foundation of the company’s technology through the publication of peer-reviewed manuscripts, and presentations in medical/scientific conferences.
- Focal point for medical know-how by regularly reviewing clinical articles and attending scientific/medical meetings and conferences. Provide medical and scientific training and/or support to other team members across all company functions.
Skills and Competencies
- Excellent organizational, planning, and project execution skills, with an aptitude for details, and an ability to multitask and prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Passionate team player.
- Get the job done attitude.
- Excellent English proficiency (oral and written).
Education, Experience, and Training Requirements
- Doctor of Medicine (MD) - required.
- Background in Medical Affairs preferably in medical device or diagnostics.
- Experience in clinical trial design, execution, and data analysis, based on deep Good Clinical Practice knowledge (advantage).
Location & Travel:
MeMed are based in Haifa, Israel.
The position involves extensive international travelling