Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a highly motivated top-notch experienced Marketing professional with a passion for realizing game changing medical products that can impact patients.
- Build and execute our Marcom strategy across different geographies, clinical settings and distribution channels.
- Create and develop content and strategies to support company objectives. Content includes press releases, social media management, branding, articles, internal materials, presentations and proposals.
- Lead the company's branding strategy and generate marketing and communications materials throughout the product life cycle.
- Develop key opinion leader relations and educational material in collaboration with Medical Affairs.
- Align strategic messages, craft, develop, and pitch stories and concepts as relevant and disseminate messages internally and externally, using both traditional and innovative platforms.
- Create and promote thought leadership to position the company and key representatives as industry experts.
- Manage platforms and vendors, including PR or creative agencies, subcontractors, social media platforms, internal platforms and portals.
- Manage, create and maintain brand's language, templates and education to ensure that all deliverables comply with company's "look and feel".
Required Skills and Experience
- 7+ years of marketing communication experience, with at least 3 years in a medical device, pharma or life science space.
- Strong downstream marketing experience.
- Demonstrated success in planning and executing Marcom strategies in different global geographies. US and EU – a requirement, Asia - an advantage.
- Strong track record in overseeing the development of marketing materials for medical products.
- Proven track record supporting launch of a successful medical device or IVD product into the market.
- Experience in public relations activities and advertising campaigns.
- Experience managing vendors (such as PR vendors) and platforms (such as social media platforms).
- Proven track record in building relations with KOLs, training medical doctors and medical professionals.
- Proven experience of managing multiple strategic initiatives and delivering excellent, on-time results, and generating clear reports of those results.
- Excellent team player.
- Outstanding presentation skills.
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills in Hebrew and English.
- BA– a requirement; Masters in Marketing or MBA – an advantage.
Location & Travel:
MeMed headquarters are based in Haifa, Israel. The position involves extensive international travelling.