#Director of Product Management
Who are we?
We are here to improve the lives of patients through innovative technologies. We're a rapidly growing inter-disciplinary team of professionals passionate about developing game changing technologies that improve the lives of patients. We are addressing one of today’s most critical global health concerns – the rise of antibiotics resistant bacteria (www.me-med.com).
Who are we looking for?
If you're a highly motivated team player, with a passion for realizing game changing medical products that can impact patients, we would love to hear from you!
We are seeking a top-notch Director of Product Management to join our marketing team. We seek an A+ player that enjoys working in a dynamic and creative environment to establish and execute product management strategy, including all outbound and inbound activities, that will drive business growth and contribute to our mission - decoding the signals of the host response into simple insights that improve people’s lives.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Define the long and mid-term product vision and roadmap strategy.
- Actively seek & identify the technological and clinical market needs and trends. Maintain deep understanding of the eco-system, workflows and business environment to increase product adoption and customer satisfaction.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key influencers in the market and represent the voice of the customer within MeMed.
- Manage product development process in close partnership with R&D and engineering teams. Collect, prioritize and communicate product requirements and features for current/future products.
- Contribute to clinical study/publication plans.
- At least 10 years of experience in medical device global senior product management role – a requirement. Experience with diagnostics space - a significant advantage.
- Vast experience in both inbound and outbound product management activities.
- Proven experience in delivering and growing high medical value products in new markets.
- Previous experience building and launching a new product from scratch in a startup company – an advantage.
- Development background and/or strong technical background – an advantage.
- Managerial experience in leading product management team– an advantage.
- Primary and secondary market research experience.
Skills and Competencies
- Excellent interpersonal and customer facing skills.
- Technology passionate, analytical & results driven.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal (Hebrew and English).
- Solid organizational skills including the ability to work in cross functional teams.
- BA/B.Sc. in Computer Science / Engineering or life science.
- Advanced degree – an advantage
Location & Travel
MeMed is located at Haifa, Israel.
This position includes extensive travels.