#VP Commercial International (open for Israel / Europe)
Who are we looking for?
We are seeking an A+ commercial leader, to join us in an exciting period of growth and acceleration to establish and lead our international commercial and sales organization.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Overarching responsibility for establishing and leading our international commercial and sales strategy with initial focus on EMEA
Sales strategy execution
- Translate the commercial sales strategy into yearly operational plans and budget.
- Recruit and coordinate reps and distributors within the territories.
- Develop and manage the sales process cycle from initiation to closure ("hands on").
- Responsible for developing tools and resources to execute the strategy (CRM, sales intelligence, training, etc.).
- Build a wining commercial organization from inception to full scale and lead it while working closely with other functions in the company including coordination with north America sales efforts.
- Inspire and support other team members
Voice of the customer
- Maintain strong relationships with various stakeholders in the field.
- Identify and address customer challenges and needs and represent the voice of the customer within MeMed.
- Build and grow customer loyalty and customer satisfaction.
- Develop and maintain relationships with Key opinion leaders.
- Continually analyze competitive landscape and environment within assigned accounts to determine trends and provide customer feedback.
- +10 years of experience building and leading a full scale international commercial activity in the medical devices and IVD space.
- Proven track record of leading a commercial unit/organization through stages of inception and growth to achieve significant revenue, while selling to a range of healthcare organizations (hospitals, HMOs, POs etc.).
- Proven track record of building winning commercial sales teams and distribution networks.
- Proven track record of selling complex high medical value products internationally (EMEA, APAC and north America).
- Excellent negotiation and customer facing skills.
- Result-driven with a strong sense of accountability.
- Direct experience in diagnostics/IVD space - a major advantage.
- Excellent verbal and written English. Other languages – an advantage.
- Advanced technical degree in engineering or life science (M.Sc., PhD and/or MD) - an advantage.
The position will require frequent visits to customers, intense travelling abroad (willingness to travel at least 50% of the time)
The position is open to candidates in Israel and Europe. MeMed headquarters are based in Haifa, Israel.