#Country Sales Manager - Israel
Who are we looking for?
We are seeking for a highly motivated top-notch experienced sales professional, to join us in an important period of growth and acceleration, to lead and execute MeMed’s sales activities in Israel.
Primary job responsibilities
- Lead the Israeli market sales operations, end-to-end (Pre-sale, sale and post-sale cycle).
- Manage the commercial activities, negotiation and closing deals.
- Establish and Execute the yearly sales plan based on the go to market plan in Israel.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts.
- Manage the day-to-day customers relations management Grow our country's customer base and manage the accounts.
Voice of the customer
- Maintain strong relationships with the various stakeholders in the field.
- Identify and address customer challenges and needs and represent the voice of the customer within MeMed.
- Build and grow customer loyalty and customer satisfaction.
- Develop and maintain relationships with Key opinion leaders.
- Continually analyze competitive landscape and environment within assigned accounts to determine trends and provide customer feedback to MeMed leadership.
- At least 7 years of experience in building and leading sales activities in the healthcare industry in Israel from which a majority are in the diagnostics/IVD space - a requirement.
- Strong experience in direct sales to healthcare organizations in Israel (hospitals, HMOs and KOLs) – a requirement.
- Vast experience with KOLs in hospitals and HMOs in Israel.
- Strong track record in generating significant revenue growth in the healthcare space.
- Excellent negotiation and customer facing skills.
- Result-driven with a strong sense of accountability.
- Languages – Excellent verbal and written Hebrew and English. Other languages – an advantage.
- Advanced technical degree in engineering or life science (M.Sc., PhD and/or MD) - an advantage. MBA – an advantage.
- Global experience – an advantage.
MeMed headquarters are based in Haifa, Israel.