#Senior System Engineer
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a self-driven and highly skilled senior systems engineer to join our growing team in Haifa. Under the direct management of the System Engineering Director, this individual will be part of the R&D team which is taking our product beyond the launch phase, in both a scale-up journey and in developing the next generation point-of-care product. We are looking for an individual who will be responsible for leading key aspects in the point-of-care device development.
- Lead and supervise end-to-end development of the point of care device: requirements development, system level architecture and external interfaces design.
- Lead and supervise system design, design reviews, integration, verification and validation processes, as well as design transfer - both for in-house development and with 3rd party partners.
- Lead the development and integration of new technologies.
- Lead integration of immuno-assays into the point of care device.
- Lead device failure investigations (both in development as well as field issues)
- Lead and execute under established development methodologies including root cause analysis, defect management and risk management.
- 5+ Years of experience as a Systems Engineer or Senior Systems Engineer in the medical device industry.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science / Mechanical / Electrical / Biomedical Engineering.
- Experience with complex systems hands-on design and development.
- Experience in some of the following: robotics, control systems, liquid handling systems, communication systems, mechanical engineering, bio-engineering or medical devices.
- Strong technological skills
- Experience with managing sub-contractors
- Sc. or PhD in engineering, mathematics or physics
- Experience with IVD devices
- Experience with Integration of Chemistry or biology into the Engineering world
- Experience with regulatory processes in the medical device industry
- Undertakes end-to-end responsibility. Oriented on results and delivery;
- Team player with excellent collaboration and communication skills
- Passion for science and technology
- Works well under pressure with changing priorities and a high workload; Multi-Tasker
- Highly organized; Manages and reports owned tasks; Excellent documentation skills.
- Superb English communication skills.
Location & Travel:
Haifa, Israel. International travel will be required.
Start & Terms: