#Open_positions > System Verification Engineer
#System Verification Engineer
Who are we looking for?
If you are a highly motivated top notch professional and team player, with a passion for quality, we would love to hear from you.
- Design the test approach for system-level verification testing.
- Design, execute, and document tests which verify the system requirements.
- Design, execute and document additional tests and experiments in order to identify System problems during Verification and development phases.
- Identify, report and analyze defects and errors found during tests, in the field or in our labs.
- Review and analyze system level requirements, specifications, and technical design documents, in order to develop the verification tests, and in order to facilitate continuous improvement of this design documentation.
- Support System and Software development tasks.
- Responsible over managing and maintaining our verification test-equipment.
- Drive Improvements for testing processes and activities.
Required Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical/Electrical/Biomedical Engineering (or other engineering degree).
- 3 years of experience in system testing.
- Understanding of methods of testing software and hardware.
- Experience with testing multidisciplinary systems.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Fluent in oral and written English.
- Great team player and able to work efficiently with minimal supervision.
- Medical devices experience.
- Experience with reviewing electrical and mechanical design documentation
- Experience with Matlab, C/C++, Java, or Python programming
- Experience with Scrum methodology.
Location & Travel:
- MeMed headquarters are based in Haifa, Israel.
- Job may require traveling to EU, US, and Australia.