We are looking for a self-driven and highly skilled systems engineer to join our growing team in Haifa. Under the direct management of the System Engineering Director, this individual will be part of the engineering team which is taking our product to the launch phase and beyond. He/she will be responsible for leading key aspects in the point-of-care device development.
- Lead Key aspects in the development of the point of care device: requirements development, system level architecture design and external interfaces design.
- Drive system level design, design reviews, integration and verification processes, in-house and by 3rd party partners.
- Drive defect-management activities
- Investigate issues or complaints: analyze issue and relevant data, perform or drive experiments, reach root cause, suggest solutions and document.
- Conduct Risk Management, Change Management and Design Transfer activities.
- Execute and support experiments and testing activities.
- Support additional company activities as needed
- 3+ Years of experience as a Systems Engineer, preference for medical device experience.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science / Mechanical / Electrical / Biomedical Engineering / Physics.
- Experience with complex systems hands-on design and development.
- Experience in some of the following: robotics, control systems, liquid handling systems, communication systems, diagnostics, bio-engineering or medical devices.
- Sc. or PhD in engineering or Physics.
- Experience with IVD devices
- Experience with Integration of Chemistry or biology into the Engineering world
- Team player with excellent collaboration skills
- Self-motivated. Results and delivery oriented
- Makes things happen.
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent documentation skills in English.
- Highly organized, manages and reports owned tasks.
- Works well under pressure with changing priorities and a high workload
- Able to multi-task a variety of duties
- Passion for science and technology
- Enjoys working according to established processes
- Superb English communication skills.
Location & Travel:
Haifa, Israel. International travel will be required.