#Assay Development Lab Technician
MeMed, a personalized diagnostics startup company is seeking for a highly talented and motivated individual to join our team as a laboratory technician. Applicants should have excellent experimental and inter-personal skills and the passion to work in a dynamic and highly demanding startup environment
- A. degree in life sciences or related fields and at least 2 years of industrial experience or MSc. degree in life sciences.
- Excellent experimental and technical skills and the desire to perform hands-on lab work.
- Excellent organizational and documentation skills, attention to small details, and the ability to work in ISO certified environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft office.
- Experience and theoretical knowledge in biochemical and molecular biology techniques (advantage).
- Mobile and a resident in Haifa or its vicinity.
- An ideal candidate will carry the responsibility for proper acceptance, management and documentation of clinical samples including the maintenance of a large Bio-depository.
- Preform sample testing using standard operating procedures as well as coordinate and execute sample testing at a collaborating facility.
- Maintain a detailed record of the experimental procedure, analyze the results, and effectively convey those results in written project reports and oral presentation.
- Keep laboratory supplies ready by inventorying stock; placing orders; verifying receipt.
- Keep equipment operating by monitor calibration; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance.
- Accomplish individual goals, meet project timelines and collaborate with other team members in a rapid and highly demanding environment.
Location & Scope
- MeMed headquarters are based in Haifa, Israel.
- Full time position.