#Director of Marketing US
Who are we looking for?
We are seeking a stellar marketing director, to join us in an exciting period of accelerated growth to contribute to the US marketing strategy planning and lead the day-to-day execution.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Spearhead and implement MeMed’s U.S marketing strategy and execution.
Marketing strategy and execution
- Overseeing the implementation and execution of integrated US marketing strategy to achieve desired revenue results, including pre-launch, launch & post-launch activities (e.g. go-to-market strategy, pricing strategy, support and training of sales teams).
- Develop tools and tactics for value creation and market development initiatives.
- Understand US key market trends, analytics, and competitive environment to develop market insights critical to MeMed’s marketing strategy.
Communication and Brand
- Partner with our global PR and branding team to execute the US marcom and brand activities including tradeshows, digital campaigns, and development of local marketing materials
- Assist in the planning, developing, executing, measuring, and optimizing key engagement critical to the brand’s success.
- Support strong brand relationships with Advocacy groups and KOLs.
- Work closely with MeMed’s sales team to ensure an effective workflow.
Skills and Competencies
- +7 years of experience and proven track record successfully leading marketing strategies and their execution to achieve desired revenue results, including pre-launch, launch & post-launch activities in the US diagnostics/IVD Market.
- Proven track record planning and execution branding strategies, development of marketing materials, leading campaigns, and tradeshows in the US IVD space.
- Result-driven with a strong sense of accountability.
- Excellent team player.
- Wide operational range – the ability to integrate high-level and hands-on work.
- Extraordinary communication and presentation skills.
- Thrives in a fast-paced, high-growth startup environment.
- Advanced technical degree in engineering or life science (M.Sc., PhD and/or MD) - an advantage.
Location & Travel:
Unites states, Massachusetts.
The position involves US and international traveling.
** MeMed is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity for all qualified employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, military status, genetic information, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.