#Director of Market Access - US
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a milestone driven, experienced, and successful leader in market access and reimbursement to join our rapidly growing team. This individual will be dynamic, resourceful, and have experience developing and leading market access strategy in the diagnostic and IVD space.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Build and execute a market access and reimbursement strategy in the US, alongside tactical day-to-day operations, specifically driving reimbursement and payer coverage.
- Work cross functionally to build a strong clinical, economic, and outcomes-based story that drives adoption with Medicare and private payers, but not limited to and may include IDNs, GPOs, and other national contracts.
- Work to drive the health economic and clinical utility study and data strategy
- Build a clinical dossier and brand story to assist in long term payer coverage and adoption.
- Work with sales, marketing, KOLs, societies, and other influencers to drive utilization and standard of care status.
- Be a team player that is happy to fill in across functions all in effort to ‘get the job done’ for patients, customers, and your team.
Skills and Competencies
- Proven track record in market access and reimbursement in the diagnostics/IVD space in the US market.
- Substantial experience in building and executing a strategic market access plan from scratch.
- Familiarity and significant relationships with key contacts and players in the market including KOLs, PBM, and payers.
- Outstanding leadership and managerial skills.
- Preferably experienced in a regulated (IVD, Pharma, medical device) environment.
- Aptitude for decision-making, problem-solving, and a ‘get the job done’ attitude.
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills.
- Strong in processing, analyzing, and using data to drive decisions and strategy.
- A+ player with a passion for teamwork.
- Experience with CRM (preferably Sales Force) and ERP (preferably Priority)
- Wide operational range – the ability to integrate high-level and hands-on work.
- BSc. or higher technical degree in engineering/life science.
Location & Travel:
Greater Boston Area, MA, Unites states. The position involves US and international traveling.
** MeMed is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity for all qualified employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, military status, genetic information, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.