Who are we looking for?
If you're a highly motivated team player, with a passion for realizing game changing medical products that can impact patients, we would love to hear from you!
We are seeking a top-notch Study Coordinator to join our Medical team and support MeMed’s clinical and medical activities. We seek a team player that enjoys working in a dynamic and creative environment. The candidate needs to be detail oriented, possess problem solving capabilities and with superb communication skills.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Responsible for ensuring study is compliance with local laws and ICH-GCP regulations.
- Responsible for submissions to local IRB via the “matarot” system.
- Screen potential study participants for inclusion/exclusion criteria.
- Create and/or maintain all documents and records related to the study.
- Entering the data into the eCRF system.
- Manage the inventory of supplies related to the study and order more as needed.
- 1+ years previous experience working as a study coordinator, including involvement in IRB submissions.
- Sc. degree in Life Science, Pharmacology, or another relevant discipline.
- GCP/CRA Certificate.
- Experience in database management.
- Skilled with standard computer programs.
- Fluent in English (oral and written).
- Excellent communication and time management skills.
- Attention to details.
- Comfort with medical terminology.
Location & Scope
- MeMed headquarters are based in Haifa, Israel. The role is for Haifa’s medical centers.
- Full time position.