#Medical Affairs Manager US
Who are we looking for?
We are seeking a highly exceptional professional to join our medical team as US Medical Affairs Manager. We seek a physician, with passion for innovation and research, that enjoys working in a dynamic and creative environment. One with superb communication, management, and execution skills, with a track record of leading clinical studies and medical affairs management in the diagnostics field (Preferred) or medical device / pharma.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Establish the US medical strategy and lead its execution.
- Build and lead the US medical team.
- Develop and support a network of scientific experts and medical key opinion leaders.
- Develop local strategic medical plans and executed them (including the production of local publications, planning and conduct of local Advisory Board meetings etc.)
- Participate in and manage adoption activities of company products in medical centers across the US.
- Partner with the MeMed global medical team to build a robust study plan to facilitate clinical utility and real-world evidence.
- Support scientific collaboration with external stakeholders, IIRs (investigator-initiated research) and collaborative research.
- Publication of peer-reviewed manuscripts and presentations in medical/scientific conferences.
- Focal point for medical know-how by regularly reviewing clinical articles and attending scientific/medical meetings and conferences.
- Provide medical and scientific training and/or support to other team members in the US across all company functions (commercial, market access, marketing etc.).
- Facilitate and review clinical studies to develop and validate cutting edge medical products.
Skills and Competencies
- Excellent organizational, planning, and project execution skills, with an aptitude for details, and an ability to multitask and prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Passionate team player.
- “Get the job done” attitude.
- Wide operational range – the ability to integrate high-level and hands-on work.
Education, Experience, and Training Requirements
- Doctor of Medicine (MD) – (advantage), Pharm D, PHD. Infection disease specialist, Emergency department or Immunology specialist – an advantage.
- Background in Medical Affairs, preferably in diagnostics, or medical device/pharma.
- Experience in team management - at least 3 years of experience in a managerial
- Experience in clinical trial design, execution, and data analysis, based on deep Good Clinical Practice knowledge (advantage).
- Extensive network with hospital lab microbiology, deep knowledge of the microbiology lab hospital workflow(advantage).
- Experience dealing with medical teams at IDN and GPOs, AND Urgent Care Setting.
- Deep understanding of high medical value diagnostics including health economics outcome research (advantage).
Location & Travel:
Boston, MA - USA. The position involves extensive travel.