#VP Global Marketing (location - US)
Who are we?
We are here to improve the lives of patients through innovative technologies. We're a rapidly growing inter-disciplinary team of professionals passionate about developing disruptive technologies that use the body’s immune response in order to empower physicians to make better informed decisions. Our first goal is to address one of the most frequent medical encounters – the fever encounter (www.me-med.com).
Who are we looking for?
We are seeking a marketing leader, to join us in an exciting period of accelerated growth. Reporting to MeMed’s CEO and part of our global management team, the candidate will lead our global marketing and product strategy and day-to-day execution.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Overreaching responsibility for leading our global marketing & product strategy and execution. Continue to build and nurture an A+ marketing and product team.
Global Marketing and Product strategy and execution
- Overarching responsibility for product vision and value proposition
- Develop and implement integrated marketing strategy to achieve desired revenue results, including pre-launch, launch & post-launch activities (e.g. go-to-market strategy, pricing strategy, support and training of sales teams)
- Develop and oversee product portfolio management including strategy, competitive analysis, product development plans in tight collaboration with other company stakeholders including R&D, Medical, Commercial and Business Development
- Work in tight collaboration with medical and commercial teams to establish relationships with KOLs and advocacy groups
- Work in collaboration with the commercial team in the development of reimbursement strategy and its execution
- Develop health economic material
- Work with Medical team to plan the generation of clinical validation and clinical utility data required to drive adoption
Communication and Brand
- Oversight of our Marcom activities including branding, PR, tradeshows, digital campaigns, and development of other marketing materials
- Influence MeMed overall strategy
- Inspire and support other team members.
- Promote MeMed culture.
Skills and Competencies
- +10 years experience and proven track record successfully implementing marketing and product strategies and their execution to achieve desired revenue results, including pre-launch, launch & post-launch activities (US, EMEA experience – a must. APAC – an advantage)
- Proven track record of building winning marketing and product teams, attracting top talent, and effective day-to-day management
- Proven track record overseeing branding strategies, development of marketing materials, leading campaigns and tradeshows.
- Proven track record of establishing KOLs networks
- Strong network in the IVD space
- Result-driven with a strong sense of accountability.
- Superior leadership skills, and excellent team player
- Extraordinary communication and presentation skills.
- Advanced technical degree in engineering or life science (M.Sc., PhD and/or MD) - an advantage.
Location & Travel:
Unites states. The position involves US and international travelling.