#Medical Affairs Manager
Who are we looking for?
We are seeking a highly exceptional professional to join our medical team as Medical Affairs Manager.
We seek a physician or PhD, with passion for innovation and research, that enjoys working in a dynamic and creative environment. One with superb communication skills, that knows how to engage others and work in a collaborative way. High execution skills, and a track record within medical affairs in the diagnostics field (Preferred) or Medical device/ Pharma.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Develop local strategic medical plans and executed them (including the production of local publications, planning and conduct of local Advisory Board meetings etc.).
- Participate in and manage adoption activities of company products in medical centers In Israel and Europe.
- Develop and support a network of scientific experts and medical key opinion leaders.
- Provide medical and scientific training and support to R&D, Marketing, Regulatory Affairs, Market Access, and other relevant company functions.
- Provide timely, accurate and balanced answers to unsolicited medical inquiries.
- Continuously screen, review and analyze scientific literature; generate summaries & critical assessments if appropriate.
- Collaborate with Global function, and support clinical study plans and processes.
- Writing, reviewing, and editing clinical/business/marketing material including peer reviewed manuscripts, abstracts, posters, presentations, reports and white papers and IP material.
- In partnership with other team members, this position is responsible for development of MeMed's strategic publication and communication plan.
Skills and Competencies
- Excellent organizational, planning, and project execution skills, with an aptitude for details, and an ability to multitask and prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Passionate team player.
- Get the job done attitude.
- Engage others - Advanced communication skills to build and shape internal and external relationships.
- Proficient in adapting material to different audiences, including physicians, scientists, general public and payers.
- Effective verbal communication / presentation skills.
- Excellent English proficiency (oral and written).
- Exceptional scientific writing skills with a proven track record-advantage.
- Creative graphical and presentation skills- advantage.
Education, Experience, and Training Requirements
- Doctor of Medicine (MD), DMD, DVM, PHD.
- Background in Medical Affairs preferably in medical diagnostics.
- Good knowledge of the international and local health care market, able to identify healthcare trends and related commercial opportunities.
- Excellent skills in oral and written communication.
- Experience with clinical research, publication activities, congress presentations, and public speaking.
- Industry experience in scientific/medical/business writing and editing – an advantage.
- Experience with graphic design – an advantage.
Location & Travel:
MeMed are based in Haifa, Israel.
The position involves extensive international traveling.