#Scientific Affairs Lead - ISR
Who are we looking for?
If you're a highly motivated top notch professional and team player, with a passion for realizing game changing medical products that can impact patients, we would love to hear from you.
We are seeking a highly motivated individual to join our Scientific Affairs team. Responsibilities includes developing and writing scientific and clinical peer reviewed manuscripts, abstracts, posters, presentations and white papers in support of MeMed’s activities. This position will also be responsible for identifying non-dilutive funding opportunities and crafting proposals and in partnership with other team members, coordinating with the funding agency in the event a proposal is successful.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Working with the medical and bioinformatics teams to develop and write scientific and clinical peer reviewed manuscripts, abstracts, posters, presentations and white papers in support of MeMed’s activities
- Working with the VP Scientific Affairs to identify non-dilutive funding opportunities and craft proposals
- In partnership with other team members, this position is responsible for coordinating with the funding agency in the event a proposal is successful, including reporting
Skills and Competencies
- Native English speaker (or equivalent level) and excellent writing skills
- Critical and clear scientific thinker able to craft a narrative for different audiences, including physicians, scientists, general public and payers
- Well organized with outstanding attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to relate and work in a cross-functional environment with a wide range of people to achieve results
- Hard working, with the ability to execute under pressure and meet aggressive deadlines
- Creative graphical and presentation skills (nice to have)
- Effective verbal communication / presentation skills (nice to have)
Education, Experience, and Training Requirements
- PhD in Life Sciences or MD
- Industry experience in scientific/medical/business writing and editing – an advantage
- Experience with graphic design – an advantage
- Experience with grant writing – an advantage
Location & Travel:
MeMed headquarters are based in Haifa, Israel.