#HR Business Partner
Who are we?
We are here to improve the lives of patients through innovative technologies. We're a rapidly growing inter-disciplinary team of professionals passionate about developing disruptive technologies that use the body’s immune response in order to empower physicians to make better informed decisions. Our first goal is to address one of the most frequent medical encounters – the fever encounter (www.me-med.com)
Who are we looking for?
If you are an HR Professional, with exceptional make things happen approach, with the passion for driving business growth, a drive for excellence and with the experience of leading wide HR scope and its execution, then we need to talk! We are seeking an A+ HRBP, to join us in an exciting period of growth and acceleration! This is your chance to make an impact on patient's lives and take an important part in driving MeMed success
What will you do?
• Partner with team member and leaders to provide consultation on HR related topics.
• Owning end to end HR projects, programs and processes on all HR domains: C&B, Training, OD and leadership development, performance review, talent management, recognition, global welfare plan etc.
• Proactively identify organizational needs and lead HR solutions.
• Responsible for maintaining a highly engaging culture, motivating team members, fostering an environment with high levels of teamwork, accountability and communication.
• Recruitment - play as a strategic recruiting advisor to the hiring managers in
supporting recruitment strategy and its execution (sourcing, interviews, salary offer
• At least 8+ years' experience in various HR Functions in a global Tech/Biotech
• Vast experience in a fast-paced environment and companies that went through significant scale up and global expansion (US & EMEA).
• Creative and independent problem-solving skills with high professional maturity.
• Accountability and ownership to make things happen and drive for excellent execution.
• Exceptional project management skills, attention to detail.
• Ability to collaborate and get things done.
• Excellent English (Verbal and Written).
• Very good understanding of the business environment. Outstanding communication and strong influencing skills.