#Medical Affairs Manager - Europe
Who are we?
We are here to improve the lives of patients through innovative technologies. We're a rapidly growing multi-disciplinary scientific and medical team of professionals devoted to developing game changing technologies that transform healthcare and impact patients’ lives. We are addressing one of today’s most critical global health concerns –the rise of antibiotic resistant bacteria (www.me-med.com).
Who are we looking for?
We are seeking a highly exceptional professional to join our medical team as
Medical Affairs Manager for the European Market
We seek a physician/nurse/pharm D, with passion for innovation and research, that enjoys working in a dynamic and creative environment. One with superb communication skills, that knows how to engage others and work in a collaborative way. High execution skills, and a track record within medical affairs in the diagnostics field
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Plan and execute the EU medical strategy
- Develop and support a network of scientific experts and medical key opinion leaders.
- Participate in and manage adoption activities of company products in medical centers across the EU.
- Support the Sales Team in day to day pre-order and post-order clinical activities with hospitals
- Ability to understand the customers' medical needs, leading complex collaborations successfully and creating genuine win-win solutions
- Ability to present clinical evidence at symposiums or seminars
- Provide timely, accurate and balanced answers to unsolicited medical enquiries
- Provide medical training to Marketing & Sales
- Provide scientific input into Marketing strategy and tactics
- Continuously screen, review and analyze scientific literature; generate summaries & critical assessments if appropriate
- Support scientific collaboration with external stakeholders for IIRs (investigator initiated research) and collaborative research.
Skills and Competencies:
- Excellent organizational, planning, and project execution skills, with an aptitude for details, and an ability to multitask and prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Passionate team player.
- “Get the job done” attitude.
- Engage others – communicate with impact: Advanced communication skills to build and shape internal and external relationships.
Education, Experience, and Training Requirements:
- MD, Pharm D, PhD or other strong Life Science qualification. Background in Infection disease, Emergency department or Immunology – an advantage.
- Fluent French and English- Must, Other languages – advantage
- Background in Medical Affairs, preferably in diagnostics (IVDR), or medical Device/Pharma.
- Good knowledge of the international and local health care market, able to identify healthcare trends and related commercial opportunities.
- Excellent skills in oral and written communication
- Experience with clinical research, publication activities, congress presentations, and public speaking
Location & Travel:
Based in any of the European countries.
The position involves extensive International travel.