#Bioinformatician / Biostatistician – ISR
Who are we?
We are here to improve the lives of patients through innovative technologies. We're a rapidly growing inter-disciplinary team of professionals passionate about developing disruptive technologies that use the body’s immune response in order to empower physicians to make better informed decisions. Our first goal is to address one of the most frequent medical encounters – the fever encounter (www.me-med.com).
Who are we looking for?
If you're a highly motivated top-notch professional and team player, with a passion for bioinformatics applied to exciting data and medical applications, we would love to hear from you.
- Work with clinical and molecular research teams on designing and publishing clinical studies.
- Analyze multi-dimensional clinical and biological data (e.g. proteomics, transcriptomics), while integrating MeMed’s proprietary clinical/molecular data with public data sets.
- Develop and implement new machine learning signatures at the core of MeMed’s next generation medical products.
- Provide statistical support for various company development projects (e.g. regulatory submissions.
Required Skills and Experience
- MSc or PhD in bioinformatics, biostatistics, computer science or equivalent
- Bioinformatics or biostatistics background
- Familiarity with machine learning
- Python experience – Advantage
- Experience with analysis of high throughput data (deep sequencing, microarrays, proteomics) and data mining – Advantage
- Industry experience – Advantage
- Experience in writing scientific publications – Advantage
- Experience with patents - Advantage
- Team player with excellent communication skills
- High level of English proficiency (both oral and written)
Location & Travel:
MeMed headquarters are based in Haifa, Israel