#Clinical Research Associate (CRA) - ISR
Who are we?
We are here to improve the lives of patients through innovative technologies. We're a rapidly growing inter-disciplinary team of professionals passionate about developing disruptive technologies that use the body’s immune response in order to empower physicians to make better informed decisions. Our first goal is to address one of the most frequent medical encounters – the fever encounter (www.me-med.com).
Who are we looking for?
If you're a highly motivated team player, with a passion for realizing game changing medical products that can impact patients, we would love to hear from you.
We are seeking a top notch experienced Clinical Research Associate to join our medical team and support MeMed’s clinical and medical activities.
Responsibilities include participating in various clinical studies aspects and supporting the day-to-day activities of the clinical team of the company.
We seek a team player that enjoys working in a dynamic and creative environment. The candidate needs to be detail oriented, possess problem solving capabilities and with superb communication skills.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Participating in site selection, initiation, monitoring and close-out visits, plus maintaining appropriate documentation, in large multi-center studies both in Israel and abroad.
- Maintaining day-to-day communication with different clinical site personnel
- Manage protocol administrative related tasks and study training activities.
- Evaluating the quality and integrity of site practices.
- Managing progress by tracking regulatory submissions, recruitment, case report form (CRF) completion, and data query resolution.
- Communicating with a variety of colleagues and customers.
- Develop aids to allow sites to proceed expeditiously (e.g. newsletters, flow charts) and advance the program overall (metrics, monitoring tools).
- Provide assistance with central and local IRB submissions, IRB status reports, and IRB modifications
- Assist with preparations for FDA regulatory submissions.
* The above description is intended to describe the general nature of the job that may include other duties as assumed or assigned; it is not intended to be all inclusive or limit the duties of the position.
Skills and Competencies:
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Detail oriented, with an ability to multitask and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Good problem-solving abilities, flexibility, team player with excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- Proficient use of standard MS Office applications (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Excellent English proficiency (oral and written)
- Availability to travel abroad
Education, Experience, and Training Requirements:
- Sc. or higher qualification within Life Science, Pharmacology, or a relevant discipline.
- At least 2 years as a CRA – including involvement in IRB submissions, monitoring and auditing of clinical trials.
Location & Travel:
MeMed is located at Haifa, Israel. The role Involves traveling to different sites.