#Director of Program Management - ISR
Who are we?
We are here to improve the lives of patients through innovative technologies. We're a rapidly growing inter-disciplinary team of professionals passionate about developing disruptive technologies that use the body’s immune response in order to empower physicians to make better informed decisions. Our first goal is to address one of the most frequent medical encounters – the fever encounter (www.me-med.com).
Who are we looking for?
If you're a highly motivated team player, with a passion for realizing game changing medical products that can impact patients, we would love to hear from you.
We are seeking a top-notch experienced Director of Program Management to join our team. Responsibilities include management of programs. projects and product changes across the company, including management of the entire program portfolio, cross company syncronization and tracking of KPIs and major company OKRs.
The Director or Program Management works closely with other departments to determine and to track scope and changes, to ensure flawless high-quality execution and “on time budget”, pre and post release to market.
We seek a team player that enjoys working in a dynamic and creative environment. The candidate needs to be detail oriented, possess problem solving capabilities and with superb managerial and communication skills.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Ownership over product related programs and projects, with the ability to scale-up or deep-dive as needed.
- Develop program plans including scope, objective, timeline, budget, risks and mitigations.
- Coordinate and track execution of project plans and tasks within the various departments and third parties.
- Coordinate internal resources, vendors and third parties to ensure flawless execution of programs.
- Create and maintain comprehensive program documentation and reportable dashboards, producing accurate and timely reporting of program status throughout its life cycle, provide suitable dashboards and escalate as needed.
- Develop processes and template to support program execution or quality needs.
- Manage product change activities (ECR/O change review board management)
- Manage syncronization report-outs, support and track settings and execution of major Objective Key Results.
Note: The above are meant to be representative but not necessarily all inclusive of the duties and responsibilities for this position title.
- At least 5 years of proven experience working as a Program Manager.
- In-depth technical understanding and experience in the medical device industry.
- Experience in leading products through design, transfer, launch activities and life cycle management.
- Experience in portfolio management, leading several programs in parallel.
- Experience as first or second line manager.
- Vast experience working in a global environment.
Skills and Competencies:
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal (Hebrew and English).
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
- Strong planning and execution capabilities.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
Education, Experience, and Training Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, exact Science or Life Sciences – a requirement.
- Advanced degree – advantage.
- PMP certification – advantage.
Location & Travel:
MeMed is located at Haifa, Israel. Some travel may be required.