#Senior Product Manager - US
Who are we?
We are here to improve the lives of patients through innovative technologies. We're a rapidly growing inter-disciplinary team of professionals passionate about developing disruptive technologies that use the body’s immune response in order to empower physicians to make better informed decisions. Our first goal is to address one of the most frequent medical encounters – the fever encounter (www.me-med.com).
Who are we looking for?
If you're a highly motivated team player, with a passion for realizing game changing medical products that can impact patients, we would love to hear from you!
We are seeking a top-notch Senior Product Manager to join our product team. We seek an A+ player that enjoys working in a dynamic and creative environment to establish and execute product management strategy, including all outbound and inbound activities, that will drive business growth
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Participate in defining the mid to long-term product vision and roadmap strategy
- Actively seek & identify the technological and clinical market needs and trends. Maintain deep understanding of the eco-system, workflows and business environment to increase product adoption and customer satisfaction
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key influencers in the market, leading the voice of the customer and convert the market need into product requirements
- Contribute to clinical study/publication plans
- Lead product launch activities and manage product life cycle in the field
- Over 6 years of product management experience in the in IVD– a requirement.
- Solid experience and a network in areas of infectious diseases, emergency medicine and hospital laboratories.
- Primary and secondary market research experience.
- Experience with point-of-care devices – an advantage.
- Experience in developing and launching a high medical value IVD product – an advantage.
Skills and Competencies
- Excellent interpersonal and customer facing skills
- Pragmatic, motivator and results driven
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Solid organizational skills including the ability to work in cross functional teams
- BA/B.Sc. in Computer Science / Engineering or life science
- Advanced degree – an advantage
Location & Travel
Boston, MA – USA.
The position requires extensive traveling (up to 25%) including domestic travels to customers, potential customers and key opinion leaders as well as international travel to the company HQ in Israel.