#Medical Science Liaison (MSL) - US
Who are we looking for?
We are seeking a highly exceptional professional to join our medical team as Medical Science Liaison (MSL) US. We seek a physician/nurse/pharm D, with passion for innovation and research, that enjoys working in a dynamic and creative environment. One with superb communication skills, that knows how to engage others and work in a collaborative way. High execution skills, and a track record within medical affairs in the diagnostics field (Preferred) or Medical device/ Pharma.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Develop and support a network of scientific experts and medical key opinion leaders.
- Participate in and manage adoption activities of company products in medical centers across the US.
- Execute the US medical strategy.
- Ability to understand the customers medical needs and to lead complex collaborations while creating genuine win-win solutions.
- Provide timely, accurate and balanced answers to unsolicited medical enquiries.
- Provide medical training to Marketing & Sales.
- Provide scientific input into Marketing strategy and tactics.
- Continuously screen, review and analyze scientific literature; generate summaries & critical assessments if appropriate.
- Support scientific collaboration with external stakeholders for IIRs (investigator-initiated research) and collaborative research.
Skills and Competencies
- Excellent organizational, planning and project execution skills, with an aptitude for details and an ability to multitask and prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Passionate team player.
- “Get the job done” attitude.
- Engage others – communicate with impact: Advanced communication skills to build and shape internal and external relationships.
Education, Experience, and Training Requirements
- MD, Pharm D, PhD, or other strong Life Science qualification. background in Infection disease, Emergency department or Immunology – an advantage.
- Background in Medical Affairs, preferably in diagnostics or medical Device/Pharma.
- Deep understanding of the US market and local health care market with the ability to identify healthcare trends and related commercial opportunities.
- Excellent skills in oral and written communication.
- Experience with clinical research, publication activities, congress presentations and public speaking.
Location & Travel:
Boston, Massachusetts - United States. The position involves extensive National travel.
MeMed HQ is based in Israel.