#Office Admin - ISR
Who are we looking for?
We are seeking a highly talented and passionate individual to join our team as an office admin. Responsibilities include management and execution of day-to-day administrative and operational activity of the company, organizing and coordinating administration duties and office procedures, while ensuring high levels of organizational effectiveness and smooth operations. Applicants should have excellent inter-personal skills and the passion to work in a dynamic and highly demanding startup environment.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Manage and execute the day-to-day administrative activity of the company to ensure smooth operations.
- Responsible to manage and maintain all office services (office maintenance and facilities).
- Responsible for all office logistic and supplies (Kitchen, IT, office equipment etc.).
- Coordinate multiple participants meeting, board meetings, visits and guests.
- Responsible for the car leasing arrangement.
- Operate the travel system, order flights and accommodation globally.
- Lead the office move project.
- Coordinate board meetings, customer visits etc.
- Manage interfaces with service providers.
Skills and Competencies
- Excellent execution skills with an ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Problem solver that "gets the job done".
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Well organized with outstanding attention to details.
Education, Experience, and Training Requirements
- B.A. or B.Sc.
- 3+ previous industry experience in administration and operations. Experience with Hitech environment – an advantage.
- Oral and writing English proficiency – must.
- Experience in admin role within a startup environment – an advantage.
- Experienced with MS Office.
Location & Travel:
MeMed headquarters are based in Haifa, Israel.