#Service Manager - Europe
Who are we?
We are here to improve the lives of patients through innovative technologies. We're a rapidly growing inter-disciplinary team of professionals passionate about developing disruptive technologies that use the body’s immune response in order to empower physicians to make better informed decisions. Our first goal is to address one of the most frequent medical encounters – the fever encounter (www.me-med.com).
Who are we looking for?
We are seeking an exceptional professional to join our Service team as Europe Service Manager. If you are passionate about customer partnership and service, enjoy working in a dynamic and creative environment, with superb technical, communication and execution skills than we need to talk!
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Build a world class service organization that puts quality, patient care, and customer satisfaction at the center of our organization led by both example, policy, and culture.
- Provide outstanding service to MeMed’s European customers & distributors on a day-to-day basis to ensure the best-in-class customer experience.
- Overarching responsibility over installation, lab validation, ongoing technical support and RMA.
- Build and maintain MeMed’s call center and other communication routes. Work in strong collaboration with the HQ Head of Global Service and other team members within the company such as regulatory, R&D, marketing and sales.
- Create SLAs in collaboration with HQ Head of Global Service and ensure support per SLA.
- Manage all service activities at customer site – Installation, network connectivity, training activities, testing, diagnostic and repairs.
- Implement service processes.
- Track and Manage Install base, Cases, RMA in the CRM
- Manage all internal Operations for Europe – Logistics ; Coordination ; Site Preparations ; Post installation survey
- Tracking & Analyzing failures, perform technical investigations and applying conclusions.
- Lead new engineers & distributers training program for European tech groups including theory and hands-on sessions.
- Proven track record in service management in the diagnostics/IVD space in the European
- Substantial experience in building service infrastructure and teams from scratch, including technical support.
- Outstanding leadership and managerial skills.
- Preferably experienced in a regulated (Pharma, medical device) environment.
- Prior experience with building call centers, SLAs, service KPIs, installation protocols and technical support.
- Aptitude for decision-making, problem-solving, and a ‘get the job done’ attitude.
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills.
- A+ player with a passion for teamwork.
- Experience with providing 24/7 service in Europe to hospitals, urgent care centers and other medical care providers
- Experience with CRM (preferably Sales Force) and ERP (preferably Priority)
- Wide operational range – the ability to integrate high-level and hands-on work.
- Sc. or higher technical degree in engineering/life science.
- Experience in supporting lab teams - an advantage.
- Remote diagnostic experience.
- Technical Trainings capabilities.
- Fluent English - Oral and written. French / Italian – Significant benefit
- Extensive travels are required.
Location & Travel:
Based in any of the European countries. The position involves extensive International travel.