#Assay Development Chemistry Scientist - ISR
Who are we looking for?
If you're a highly motivated top notch professional and team player, with a passion for realizing game changing medical products that can impact patients, we would love to hear from you.
We are seeking for a highly talented and motivated individual to join our team as a Assay Development Chemistry Scientist. Applicants should have excellent experimental, project management and inter-personal skills, and the passion to work in a dynamic and highly demanding startup environment.
- Development of new antibody-protein conjugates.
- Develop, implement and validate quantitative biochemical immunoassays as part of the assay development team.
- Provide technical support to assay optimization, implementation and validation.
- Project management in a field of development, including: creation of overall project plan, coordination of internal resources and vendors for execution of development projects, definition or support definition of project scope and objectives, ensure that the projects are delivered on-time and within scope.
- Plan, execute and analyze complex experiments while maintaining detailed records of the experimental procedures.
- Reading of scientific literature and implementation of novel technologies in a process of product development
- Develop and improve standard operating procedures and techniques.
- Assist in assay technology transfer to external production environments.
- Collaborate and assist other team members in a rapid and highly demanding environment.
- PhD degree in Biochemistry or Chemistry.
- 3+ years of industrial experience.
- Proven hands-on experience with protein modification, protein chemistry and protein conjugation techniques.
- Experience in protein purification by FPLC – Advantage.
- Working experience in project management – Advantage.
- Background in Antibody-Antigen kinetics and dynamics, and protein biochemistry – Advantage.
- Scientific creativity, critical thinking, fast learning capabilities and attention to small details.
- Able to read, write and present scientific ideas and work with peers and collaborators.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Experience in IVD kit development – advantage.
- Desire to perform hands-on lab work.
- Fluent English speaker.
Location & Travel:
MeMed headquarters are based in Haifa, Israel. Some travel will be required.