#Medical Data Entry Associate - ISR
Who are we?
We are here to improve the lives of patients through innovative technologies. We're a rapidly growing inter-disciplinary team of professionals passionate about developing disruptive technologies that use the body’s immune response in order to empower physicians to make better informed decisions. Our first goal is to address one of the most frequent medical encounters – the fever encounter (www.me-med.com).
Who are we looking for?
If you're a highly motivated team player, with a passion for realizing game changing medical products that can impact patients, we would love to hear from you.
We are seeking a top notch detail-oriented experienced Medical Data Entry Associate to join our medical team and support MeMed’s clinical and medical activities.
Responsibilities include participating in various clinical studies aspects and supporting the day-to-day activities of the clinical team of the company.
We seek a team player that enjoys working in a dynamic and creative environment. The candidate needs to be detail oriented, possess problem solving capabilities and with superb communication skills.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Critically evaluating and processing various types of medical and clinical data (medical records, eCRFs, EDC outputs, flat-files, etc.)
- Participating in study data management planning and execution
- Evaluating the quality and integrity of MeMed previously collected data
- Maintaining communication with different clinical site personnel, mainly study coordinators
- Communicating with a variety of colleagues and medical sites personnel
- Assist with preparations of data for regulatory submissions in Israel and abroad
- Assist with preparations of data outputs for further analysis
* The above description is intended to describe the general nature of the job that may include other duties as assumed or assigned; it is not intended to be all inclusive or limit the duties of the position.
Skills and Competencies:
To succeed in this role, you will need the following skills/experience:
- Detail oriented, with an ability to multitask and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Good problem-solving abilities, flexibility, team player with excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- Proficient use of standard MS Office applications (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Excellent English proficiency (oral and written)
Education, Experience, and Training Requirements:
- Sc. or higher qualification within Life Science, Pharmacology, or a relevant discipline.
- Prior experience of clinical trials data management – an advantage
- Advanced Excel skills - an advantage
Location and travel:
The role Involves traveling to different sites and work from our offices in Haifa