#Project Manager - ISR
Who are we?
We are here to improve the lives of patients through innovative technologies. We're a rapidly growing inter-disciplinary team of professionals passionate about developing game changing technologies that improve the lives of patients. We are addressing one of today’s most critical global health concerns –the rise of antibiotics resistant bacteria (www.me-med.com).
Who are we looking for?
If you're a highly motivated team player, with a passion for realizing game changing medical products that can impact patients, we would love to hear from you.
We are seeking a top-notch Project Manager to join our team. Responsibilities include leading cross-company projects and product changes. The project manager works closely with other departments to ensure flawless high-quality execution, pre and post market release.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Ownership over product related projects, with the ability to scale-up or deep-dive as needed.
- Develop project plans including scope, objective, timeline, budget, risks and mitigations.
- Coordinate and track execution of project plans and tasks within the various departments and third parties.
- Coordinate internal resources, vendors and third parties to ensure flawless execution of projects.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation and reportable dashboards, producing accurate and timely reporting of project status throughout its life cycle, provide suitable dashboards and escalate as needed.
- Develop processes and template to support project execution or quality needs.
- Lead product change activities (ECR/O change review board management).
Note: The above are meant to be representative but not necessarily all inclusive of the duties and responsibilities for this position title.
Experience, Skills and Competencies:
- At least 5 years of professional experience in Medical Device/ pharmaceutical industry which includes minimum 2 years of System Engineering/ Project/Program management experience in a global matrix multi-disciplinary environment, across multiple sites, and through the entire product lifecycle.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Science related field. Advanced degree/MSc/MBA – an advantage.
- Ability to operate and be effective in a matrix organizational structure.
- Experience supporting product development projects in an FDA regulated industry: Quality System experience in a regulated industry (e.g. medical devices, pharmaceuticals) and experience in a stage-gate design control system.
- Ability to work effectively: Ability to work independently; self-directed with self-managed supervisory reviews to ensure tasks align with the overall project strategy. Ability to lead teams comprised of individuals with diverse backgrounds; including but not limited to instrument and disposable R&D, Software, Hardware, Chemistry, Regulatory, Manufacturing, Quality Assurance, Clinical and Marketing. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, negotiating; planning and organizing teamwork; ability to address difficult situations; conflict resolution; resource constraint and problem solving. Strong written communication skills.
- Technically savvy; must be able to discuss and understand decisions regarding a wide array of engineering disciplines and complex technical/logistical issues.
- Proven ability to solve problems creatively.
- Strong and broad skills using the tools and techniques of Project Management and best practices.
- Successfully managed projects from conception through commercialization.
- Strong presentation skills for both internal and external stakeholders.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with fluent English.
- Strong familiarity with project management software tools & methodologies.
- Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline.
- PMP Certification – Advantage
MeMed is located at Haifa, Israel. Some traveling may be required.