#Clinical Trial Manager - ISR
Who are we?
We are here to improve the lives of patients through innovative technologies. We're a rapidly growing inter-disciplinary team of professionals passionate about developing game changing technologies that improve the lives of patients.
We are addressing one of today’s most critical global health concerns –the rise of antibiotics resistant bacteria (www.me-med.com).
Who are we looking for?
If you're a highly motivated team player, with a passion for realizing game changing medical products that can impact patients, we would love to hear from you.
We are seeking a top notch experienced Clinical Trial Manager to join our medical team and support MeMed’s clinical and medical activities.
Responsibilities include participating in various clinical studies, ensuring that the studies are completed within budgets, in time and with the highest quality.
We seek a team player that enjoys working in a dynamic and creative environment. The candidate needs to be detail oriented, possess problem solving capabilities and with superb communication skills.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Managing multi- center studies in Israel, Europe and in the US.
- Participate in the clinical studies design, including selection of study sites and vendors.
- Accountable for the studies budget, quality, deliverables and timelines.
- Participate in protocol development and CRF design.
- Planning, implementation and tracking of the clinical monitoring process and maintaining an overview of ongoing clinical trials.
- Proactively identify and resolve studies risks.
- Participate in the various medical activities of the company’s medical team.
* The above description is intended to describe the general nature of the job that may include other duties as assumed or assigned; it is not intended to be all inclusive or limit the duties of the position
Education, Experience, and Training Requirements:
- Sc. or higher qualification within Life Science, Pharmacology, or a relevant discipline.
- Experience as a Clinical trial manager or at least 5 years as a Senior CRA.
Skills and Competencies:
- Excellent organizational and planning skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Detail oriented, with an ability to multitask and prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
- Good problem-solving abilities, flexibility, team player with excellent interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Proficient use of standard MS Office applications (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Excellent English proficiency (oral and written) .
- Availability to travel abroad.
Location & Travel:
MeMed is located at Haifa, Israel. Some traveling may be required.