#Director of Information Technology – ISR
Who are we?
We are here to improve the lives of patients through innovative technologies. We're a rapidly growing inter-disciplinary team of professionals passionate about developing disruptive technologies that empower physicians to make better treatment decisions. We are addressing one of today’s most critical global health concerns – the rise of antibiotics resistant bacteria (www.me-med.com).
Who are we looking for?
We are seeking a passionate and experienced professional to join our team as a Director of Information Technology. We are looking for an A+, self-starter team player, to build and lead the IT team at MeMed. If you have both excellent leadership abilities and outstanding technical skills – we’d love to meet you!
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Define and head company-wide IT infrastructure including: strategy, architecture, Implementation, and maintenance
- Lead cross-organizational IT and security processes to streamline and support the company's growth
- Build and manage information and cyber security risk control, including the design of effective controls and the systematic monitoring of risks.
- Policy ownership and awareness: Definition, implementation and communication of all security policies, standards, procedures, and security controls, including design and implementation of awareness programs
- Overarching responsibility of the company business applications – the ERP system (Priority), CRM (Salesforce) and BI (Tableau).
- Lead audit efforts based on ISO27001 and other regulatory requirements
- Build, train and manage a world class team, that includes both in house team-members and external service providers.
- 8+ years’ experience in IT
- Experience leading an organization's IT department in a global startup
- Thorough knowledge of computer software/hardware and various internet applications, cloud environments, networks, and operating systems
- Solid understanding of common security practices, and practical experience with building out and managing security and compliance programs
- Experience working with the company’s business applications (Salesforce, Priority, Tableau)
- Ability to interact with a broad cross-section of personnel to explain and enforce security measures
- Exceptional troubleshooting abilities and attention to detail, alongside high technical skill
- Excellent verbal and writing English skills
- A CISO certificate – an advantage
This position requires both hands-on and management skills
MeMed headquarters are based in Haifa, Israel.