#Bookkeeper - ISR
Who are we?
We are here to improve the lives of patients through innovative technologies. We're a rapidly growing inter-disciplinary team of professionals passionate about developing disruptive technologies that empower physicians to make better treatment decisions. We are addressing one of today’s most critical global health concerns – the rise of antibiotics resistant bacteria (www.me-med.com).
Who are we looking for?
We are seeking a highly talented and enthusiastic individual to join our finance team as a Bookkeeper. If you have fire in your eyes and passion to grow, you are hungry for success and want to take part in improving people’s lives, that could be you!
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Assist in accounts payable cycle management: record invoices, Reconciliations and suppliers communications.
- Issue A/R invoices and track billing.
- Prepare credit card reconciliations and documentation.
- Oversee travel & expense reports.
- Month-end close: Prepare the trial balance and other material to support the monthly/quarterly/yearly closing procedures.
- Prepare ongoing reconciliations including closing entries and cut-off accounts.
- Support the ongoing submissions to the tax authorities.
- Track bank account balances and bank reconciliation.
- Ad hoc tasks to support the Finance Team.
- Certified Bookkeeper (Type 3)- at least 5 years’ experience.
- Experience in issuing customer invoices globally.
- Experience with Priority system - a MUST.
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and verbal
- Strong Excel skills.
- A team player who gets things done.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment.
- Strong attention to details and ability to multitask.
- Experience in the high-tech company – an advantage.
Location & Travel:
MeMed headquarters are based in Haifa, Israel.