#Sales Representative - ISR
Who are we?
We are here to improve the lives of patients through innovative technologies. We're a rapidly growing inter-disciplinary team of professionals passionate about developing game changing technologies that improve the lives of patients. We are addressing one of today’s most critical global health concerns – the rise of antibiotics resistant bacteria (www.me-med.com).
Who are we looking for?
We are seeking for a highly motivated top-notch experienced sales professional, to join us in an important period of growth and acceleration and help drive MeMed’s sales activities in Israel.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Owning your territory sales plan and execution:
- Analyze information and data to develop a territory plan to achieve financial objectives
- Organize, prioritize and execute sales activities which adhere to business needs and objectives set annually by the sales team
- Work with the sales leadership to develop and implement a territory sales plan
- Responsible for maintaining and growing the base revenue stream and ensuring client satisfaction
- Effectively prepare and deliver formal sales presentations to clients
- Monitor payments and relationships with our customer's finance teams
Voice of the customer
- Develop and maintain strong relationships, loyalty and satisfaction with the various stakeholders in the field
- Identify and address customer challenges and needs and represent the voice of the customer within MeMed
- Continually analyze competitive landscape and environment within assigned accounts to determine trends and provide customer feedback to MeMed leadership
- At least 5 years of experience in building and leading sales activities in the healthcare industry in Israel - a must
- Extensive experience in direct sales to healthcare organizations in Israel (hospitals and HMOs – a must
- Experience working with Emergency Departments – an advantage
- Strong track record in generating significant revenue growth in the healthcare space
- Excellent negotiation and customer facing skills
- Result-driven with a strong sense of accountability
- Languages – Excellent verbal and written Hebrew and English. Other languages – an advantage .Advanced degree in life science (M.Sc., PhD and/or MD) - an advantage. MBA – an advantage
MeMed headquarters are based in Haifa, Israel. Position will require extensive field presence