#Sales Representative - ISR
Who are we?
We are here to improve the lives of patients through innovative technologies. We're a rapidly growing inter-disciplinary team of professionals passionate about developing game changing technologies that improve the lives of patients. We are addressing one of today’s most critical global health concerns – the rise of antibiotics resistant bacteria (www.me-med.com).
Who are we looking for?
We are seeking for a highly motivated top-notch experienced sales professional, to join us in an important period of growth and acceleration and help drive MeMed’s sales activities in Israel.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Owning your territory sales plan and execution
- Analyze information and data to develop a territory plan to achieve financial objectives
- Organize, prioritize and execute sales activities which adhere to business needs and objectives set annually by the sales team
- Work with the sales leadership to develop and implement a territory sales plan
- Responsible for maintaining and growing the base revenue stream and ensuring client satisfaction
- Effectively prepare and deliver formal sales presentations to clients
- Monitor payments and relationships with our customer's finance teams
Voice of the customer
- Maintain strong relationships with the various stakeholders in the field.
- Identify and address customer challenges and needs and represent the voice of the customer within MeMed.
- Build and grow customer loyalty and customer satisfaction.
- Develop and maintain relationships with Key opinion leaders.
- Continually analyze competitive landscape and environment within assigned accounts to determine trends and provide customer feedback to MeMed leadership.
- At least 3 years of experience in building and leading sales activities in the healthcare industry in Israel - a must
- Extensive experience in direct sales to healthcare organizations in Israel (hospitals, HMOs, physicians and KOLs) – a must.
- Experience in working with Emergency Departments – an advantage.
- Strong track record in generating significant revenue growth in the healthcare space.
- Excellent negotiation and customer facing skills.
- Result-driven with a strong sense of accountability.
- Languages – Excellent verbal and written Hebrew and English. Other languages – an advantage.
- Advanced technical degree in engineering or life science (M.Sc., PhD and/or MD) - an advantage. MBA – an advantage.
MeMed headquarters are based in Haifa, Israel. Position will require extensive field presence.