#Pilot Line Technologist - ISR
Who are we?
We are here to improve the lives of patients through innovative technologies. We're a rapidly growing inter-disciplinary team of professionals passionate about developing disruptive technologies that use the body’s immune response to empower physicians to make better informed decisions. Our first goal is to address one of the most frequent medical encounters – the fever encounter (www.me-med.com).
MeMed, a personalized diagnostics start-up company is seeking for a highly talented and motivated individual to join our team as a Pilot Line Technologist. Applicants should have excellent experimental and inter-personal skills and the passion to work in a dynamic and highly demanding start-up environment.
- A degree in life sciences or other related fields.
- At least 2 years of industrial experience.
- Excellent experimental and technical skills and the desire to perform hands-on lab work.
- Excellent organizational and documentation skills, attention to details, and the ability to work in ISO certified environment.
- Experience and theoretical knowledge in biochemical and molecular biology techniques.
- Experience with equipment qualification.
- Experience in planning and implementing small scale laboratories/facilities in pharma/Medical/IVD industries - An advantage.
- End to End responsibility & accountability for all Pilot line activities.
- Assist in minimizing product "range of error" before moving to production.
- Ensuring the equipment is operational, and all materials are available and within expiry (ready for study).
- Management of the laboratory inventory stock: Placing orders, verifying receipts, etc.
- Planning and executing studies and maintaining a detailed record of the experimental procedure.
- Analyzing studies results and effectively convey those results in written project reports and oral presentation.
- Collaborating with R&D, NPI, and other functions and teams to ensure "best-in-class" results.
- Conducting hands-on lab work.
Location & Scope
MeMed headquarters are based in Haifa, Israel.