#Commercial Partnerships Manager, EMEA - Italy
Who are we?
We are here to improve the lives of patients through innovative technologies. We're a rapidly growing multi-disciplinary scientific and medical team of professionals devoted to developing game changing technologies that transform healthcare and impact patients’ lives. We are addressing one of today’s most critical global health concerns –the rise of antibiotic resistant bacteria (www.me-med.com).
Who are we looking for?
We are seeking a highly experienced sales professional with experience managing commercial partnerships with distributers across EMEA, to join us in an important period of growth and acceleration, to establish, lead and execute MeMed’s sales activities in EMEA.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Leading and taking full responsibility & accountability for commercial partnerships activities in EMEA, mainly distributers
- Setting annual quantitative & qualitive targets and increasing revenues
- Consistently generating, tracking & monitoring monthly revenue forecasts
- Serving as the focal point of contact for all relevant commercial stockholders within EMEA
- Take part in generating, forming and establishing future commercial partnerships in EMEA
- Assist in driving the commercial activity in EMEA, alongside the commercial team
- Prepare and present a QBR for SteerCo
- Reports to VP Commercial, EMEA
- At least 5 years of sales management experience, MedTech preferred
- MBA – An advantage
- Significant experience building and managing commercial partnerships across EMEA
- Excellent English – A must. Additional languages – An advantage
- Strong track record in generating significant revenue growth in the healthcare space
- Global and multicultural experience and understanding
- Excellent negotiation and customer facing skills
- Result-driven with a strong sense of accountability
- Extraordinary communication skills
- A proven problem solver with a “can do” approach
- Wide operational range – the ability to integrate high-level and hands-on work
Location & Travel: Europe. The position involves extensive Travel.