#Senior Software Engineer - ISR
Who are we?
We are here to improve the lives of patients through innovative technologies. We're a rapidly growing inter-disciplinary team of professionals passionate about developing disruptive technologies that empower physicians to make better treatment decisions. We are addressing one of today’s most critical global health concerns – the rise of antibiotics resistant bacteria (www.me-med.com).
Who are we looking for?
If you're a highly motivated top notch professional and team player, with a passion for impacting patient lives, we would love to hear from you.
- Own the backend development of MeMed’s flagship product- MeMed Key® diagnostic platform (Written in C++)
- Lead the backend development of MeMed’s Cloud-based applications
(Written in Python)
- Design and Develop Memed’s Assay Development Tool and extend it to a cloud-based platform.
- Focal point for SW development issues
Required Skills and Experience
- At least 5 years of hands-on experience developing object-oriented code using C++ or Java
- Strong software design and architecture skills, ability to see “the big picture” without losing the details
- Passionate about clean code and coding best practices
- Highly self-motivated – a problem solver that "gets the job done"
- Quick learner
- Team player with excellent communication skills
- Fluent in oral and written English
- BSc in computer science or equivalent degree
- Experience with Linux Yocto environment
- Experience with Embedded software development
- Experience developing software in the Medical Device industry
- Experience with Boost C++ Library and modern C++
- Experience developing Cloud-based systems using Python and/or Node.JS
- MeMed headquarters are based in Haifa, Israel.