#Territory Sales Manager - US
Who are we?
MeMed’s vision is to improve the lives of patients through innovative technologies. We're a rapidly growing inter-disciplinary team of professionals passionate about developing disruptive technologies that use the body’s immune response in order to empower physicians to make better informed decisions. Our first goal is to address one of the most frequent medical encounters – the fever encounter (www.me-med.com).
Who are we looking for?
We are seeking a highly motivated top-notch experienced sales individual, with deep clinical understanding, to join us in an important period of growth and acceleration of the MeMed platform and assays by establishing new accounts, and expanding business in existing accounts.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Achieve 100% of sales quotas & objectives for assigned territory
- Analyze information and data to develop a territory plan to achieve financial objectives -- maximizing call schedules, targeting, and appropriate company and test positioning.
- Travel, including overnights as needed, to effectively cover geographical territory responsibility.
- Organize, prioritize and perform sales activities which must adhere to business needs and objectives set annually by Sales Management and will include territory routing, call activity and pre-call planning goals.
- Work with manager to develop and implement a territory and strategic sales plan involving multiple stakeholders in the growth of the MeMed product portfolio.
- Responsible for maintaining and growing the base revenue stream and ensuring client satisfaction through consistent and ongoing client contact.
- Calls on prospective clients to create demand, communicate medical, clinical and patient outcome benefits, deliver product information, prepare quotes and proposals within company guidelines.
- Promptly and efficiently move a client through the sales process from cold call to close and follow-through
- Effectively prepare and deliver formal sales presentations to clients.
- Follow through after the close to ensure appropriate sales processes are in place to maximize test volume from an account and to ensure timely payment from account.
- Conduct client business reviews, as dictated by annual goals, throughout the year to retain and grow client business.
- Develop and maintain an effective/professional working relationship with external customers and internal colleagues to provide the best service possible.
- Represent department and organization professionally and favorably and in accordance with established Company standards and associate attributes at all times.
- Life Science qualification – a must, RN, Pharm D or PhD – an advantage.
- Experience selling to ED’s/ICU’s physicians – a Must.
- Strong experience in direct sales to healthcare organizations in the US (hospitals, IDNs, etc.).
- Experience selling innovative and disruptive products to physicians - a must
- Strong clinical understanding and experience with promoting innovative product implementation – a must.
- Experience working directly with hospital C-suite personnel.
- Experience in capital equipment or medical device sales.
- Familiarity with the diagnostic/IVD world – an advantage.
- Experience in a startup company – an advantage.
- Strong track record in generating significant revenue growth in the healthcare space, specifically with leading long complex sale cycles, and building a territory from scratch.
- High level of proficiency with PC based software programs, specifically Microsoft Excel, Salesfor.com, iPad and associated apps.
- Excellent negotiation and customer facing skills
- Resilience and durability
- Customer service focused and professional attitude
- Ability to solve problems, prioritize and multi-task
- Goal oriented, with excellent time management and organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with ability to interact effectively and work efficiently with people at all levels in an organization
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Keenly attentive to detail
- Ability to keep sensitive information confidential
- Ability to travel up to 80%
Unites States: Southeast Territory.
The position involves extensive Travel.
** MeMed is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity for all qualified employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, military status, genetic information, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.