#Global Medical Affairs Director - ISR
Who are we?
We are here to improve the lives of patients through innovative technologies. We're a rapidly growing multi-disciplinary team of scientific, technological and medical professionals devoted to developing game changing technologies that transform healthcare and impact patients’ lives, by addressing some of the most critical global health concerns.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a highly experienced and motivated Global Medical Affairs Director to join our medical team. As the Global Medical Affairs DIirector, you will be responsible for leading a team of medical affairs professionals, planning and executing medical affairs strategies, and ensuring the timely delivery of results, as well as representing the company to medical professionals, industry organizations, and regulatory agencies.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Lead a team of medical affairs professionals to plan and execute medical affairs strategies
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure alignment and timely delivery of medical affairs objectives
- Provide medical and scientific expertise to internal stakeholders, including medical representatives, marketing, and commercial teams
- Represent the company to medical professionals, industry organizations, and regulatory agencies
- Provide medical input to the development of promotional and educational materials
- Stay up to date with medical and scientific advancements in relevant areas and provide training to internal teams
- Support development of clinical workflows and adoption programs for the company’s products
- Develop and deliver scientific presentations at medical conferences and scientific meetings
- Collaborate with KOLs and investigators to support clinical trials and post-market surveillance activities
- MD degree (preferably with emergency medicine / hospitalist experience) – a must
- Prior experience in the medical devices industry – a must
- Experience developing and executing medical affairs strategies globally (specifically in the US) – a must
- Perfect English – a must (English mother tongue – significant advantage)
- Strong leadership skills and experience leading a team
- Strong presentation and communication skills, with experience in presenting scientific data
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic startup environment
- Availability for international travel
Location & Travel
MeMed HQ is based in Haifa, Israel. The position involves extensive international travelling.