#Field Application Specialist - US
Who are we?
We are here to improve the lives of patients through innovative technologies. We are a rapidly growing inter-disciplinary team of professionals passionate about developing disruptive technologies that empower physicians to make better treatment decisions. We are addressing one of today’s most critical global health concerns – the rise of antibiotics resistant bacteria (www.me-med.com).
Who are we looking for?
We are seeking a motivated Field Application Specialist, to join us in an exciting period of accelerated growth. Reporting to the Associate Director of Service, MeMed USA, the candidate will be joining the US Service and Support team building the foundations for a world-class customer experiece. This position is highly technical in nature, leading customer implementations, product installation and trainings, on-site troubleshooting and much more.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Provide an excellent customer experience through customer implementations in collaboration with sales, stellar on-site support facilitating customer inquiries, managing case resolutions and providing internal teams with feedback on field activities.
- Assist customers in adopting MeMed’s products in their hospitals
- Manage customer implementation plans including ensuring all required materials and equipment are delivered
- Provides on-site customer training and helps the customer with protocol and product validations, defining criteria to reach “go-live” stage
- Manage customer complaints through remote or on-site troubleshooting, assist in identifying resolutions, completing all cases in the designated CRM in a timely manner
- Serve as a key liaison on technical matters
- Manage accuracy of customer account data in Salesforce
- Participate in weekly planning exercises for new installs and planned customer visits
- Escalate product and/or customer issues as needed
- Continually improves the implementation process to bring customers online with their new products as professionally and quickly as possible
- Frequently interact with end users to confirm any additional training needs, clinical support, and any other customer needs for successful product utilization
- Interact with sales, technical service, QA/RA, and marketing on a regular basis
- Prepare reference material for users by collating and communicating operational and technical instructions
- Support development and edits to IFUs, service documents, work instructions and SOPs
- Ensure compliance with Company's Quality Management System
Skills and Competencies:
- 3+ years of experience and proven track record in a similar role in the medical device industry
- Strong knowledge in infectious diseases – preferred
- Strong knowledge of CRM processes and improvements (salesforce) – strongly preferred
- Prior field experience supporting customers in a highly technical field preferred
- Proven ability to resolve complex customer issues while maintaining positive customer relations
- Demonstrates strong understanding of hospital laboratory practices, CAP, CLIA, FDA, HIPAA and IQCP requirements
- Demonstrates strong project management skills
- Clear vision of and commitment to providing outstanding customer service
- Excellent team player
- Thrives in a fast-paced, high-growth startup environment
- Technical degree in biology, or related field preferred
Location & Travel:
Unites states. The position involves US and occasional international travelling (Willing to travel up to 80%)